I don't make new year resolutions. I make goals, however.
Part of my goals for this year is to blog, regularly; update my webpage; build new webpage for hubby; and lose 20 pounds. I hope that you, the reader, reading this will find humour, inspiration, whatever you're looking for to learn more about my world and more about me.
I can tell you that I'm in a good period of my life to start documenting it. I'm growing, transitioning, maturing, and feeling pretty darn good right now.
If you're reading this and know me through work, school, or other activities, I would appreciate that you do not let me you're reading this (unless of course you found something that sparked an interest), so that I won't feel too self-conscious in publishing my thoughts.
This is my blog. Read and enjoy it.
Among other things, I plan to run the Sun Run again this year and have enrolled myself into an InTraining clinic, optimistically hoping I might even run the 10K within 60 minutes; attend at least one agility event with my dog, Sakura; and learn to ride a bike, one with a 600cc motor.
Would there be a second post to follow up on this one? I hope so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment