Saturday, January 20, 2007

In the airport again

This time, I'm stuck in Honolulu Airport. Flight has been delayed by 2 hours which we possibly make my day turn into a 26+ hours one (not including the time zone differences.)

Maui is gorgeous, there was a rocky start with the late check-in and crappy condo, but it was a straightened out and I have even driven the Hana Highway and lived to talk about it.

I have about 43 minutes left with my wireless connection and would love to give you all the details for a lonely girl's guide to shopping Maui :D I think I've been able to cover a fair bit driving all the way from south Makena to Kapalua with the limited time I had to spent. On the last night, I even got a roommate. It just hung on my bathroom door most of the time and when I last saw it. i will upload a pic of my pet gecko once I get home.

No comments: